This week we delve in to Face Yoga, wellness, illness, recovery, business tips and emotional blocks. I was a guest on Poppy Delbridge’s Podcast, Rapid Tapping and I wanted to share the episode on here as we delve in to some very interesting conversations. Poppy and I discuss:
- How mindset change, Yoga and breathing were some of the most distinctive techniques in helping me recover from a chronic illness.
- The healing power within all of us and how to unlock it through understanding that it is okay to be ill and ‘imperfect’.
- Scaling a passion business and the grit and patience needed to find success.
- Working through mental blocks and finding authenticity to achieve success.
- Dealing with rejection.
- Tapping into unconscious triggers which hold us back in our daily lives.
- Holding tension in our jaws and how this manifests tension in our lives.
- Face massaging tips to open the third eye and tuning into your intuition.
- How Face Yoga works and why
- The Emotional Freedom Technique tapping sequence which Poppy leads me through
In the intro you will also hear a lovely story from one of our qualified Face Yoga teachers Ginger Marie Corwin about why she trained as a Face Yoga teacher. You can connect with her via her website gingermariecorwin.com and IG @gingermariecorwin.
You can connect with Poppy Delbridge via poppydelbridge.com and poppydelbridge
Sign up to my brand new accredited Facial Gua Sha Teacher Training course with Hayo’u which fully certifies you to teach Gua Sha here.
You can also pre order my new book, The Face Yoga Journal here:https://smarturl.it/faceyogajournal
Follow me on social: