It’s time to learn more about at home microcurrent devices! I have wanted to do a podcast on this for ages and I thought, who better to give the very best advice to use than Chris Luckham, head of education and brand supervisor at Foreo. I have personally tried both the Foreo Bear and the market competitors devices for a number of months and have been researching exactly how they work and combining this with my 16 years experience working with the face. As I was so impressed by the Foreo Bear I wanted to bring the absolute expert in this product on to the podcast to give you in depth information. I also start the podcast telling you about my experience with microcurrent facials.
This podcast is NOT sponsored by Foreo but I just really like their products and philosophy so that’s why I am sharing this with you today. In this episode, Chris and I talk about:
- What at home microcurrent devices do for the skin
- How these tools lift the face
- How the Foreo Bear works
- Who shouldn’t use a microcurrent facial
- How the Foreo Bear differs from market competitors
- The benefit of t-sonic pulsations for the skin
- What product to apply before using the device
- Chris’s wellness routine
In the introduction I explain about:
- My experience of Foreo and the other market leader, NuFace
- The pros and cons/costs of both
You purchase the Bear or Bear Mini from Foreo here (use code FYEBEAR for 14% off).
You can follow Foreo and Chris on Instagram:
Follow me on social: